Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Tools

I went to Barnes and Noble this weekend to see about a couple of new books to use in my office. I wound up getting nine! Tear soup is such a great story! I also found one for Pre-K/K about hitting and another about kicking. I found a couple on bullying for different age levels and a couple from the Fill Your Bucket series (lower and upper elementary) to go along with what I already have. I found one on being friends with a child with a disability. I had a Candyland game given to me by a friend. Thankfully I didn't have to buy that, too with all the books I purchased. I plan to start using the Candyland game within the next couple of weeks with a student. I've been doing lots of research the last few days on ASCA website and other places. So much info in my head right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment