Monday, August 1, 2016

Wow! It is been a very long time since I've blogged! I have been encouraged by some counselors on my Instagram feed to get back in the game. Today is my first official day back. The administrative team and secretaries are back today, teachers next Monday and students a few days later. Where did the summer go? I have been doing lots of reading and thinking about ways to improve my service to the students. I am going to try and start a class lesson weekly or bi-weekly with the junior high students. I am still thinking of a way to get information to the high school students. They don't come in much and they need to for scholarship info. and career goals. Today has mostly been going through the incoming senior transcripts to make sure credits are what they're supposed to be and then wrapping up things that happened over the summer. I had a great summer with family and friends. Hopefully you all did as well. It's going to be a great year.

No comments:

Post a Comment