Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring Break Blues

In this area, we have been on Spring Break this week. Our school paired this week with a snow day so we were out Friday last week, too. It has been a good week, with lots of time to rest early on. As the week went by I realized more and more projects I wanted to finish before returning to school. I even realized there were some things I really wanted to tackle in the cleaning, organizing or tidying up department. I managed to get some of every category done. I'm ok with that. I spent time with my grand baby, which is a high priority these days. I hung around the house in my pjs some and went without hair and make up fixed and on at least two days. Many years I go on trips over spring break. Years like this I'm thankful to just stay home. This week I read blogs, researched programs and curriculums, and watched several videos, all in an effort to improve what I do. All in all, it was a great break from the routine. Tomorrow starts the beginning of the last quarter of the year. It, too, will pass very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment